Tuesday 25 October 2011

Field of flowers

Having been caught in the rut of the blustery breeze pantograph, I have expanded my horizons and used the field of flowers pantograph twice this week.

Yesterday and Sunday I took advantage of the family being away and had an open day to show off my HQ Avante. Eleven ladies came and played over the two mornings. One quilt was collected, one dropped off and the promise of two more. Everyone had a go and were instantly smitten.

Here is the quilt that was dropped off yesterday as the new quilter has been visiting Jersey and this is her first quilt. I am in awe of Katy's talent and whilst I was quilting away she started her second quilt with friend Liz Webb.







Details
Pattern:Building blocks fromTwo from one jelly roll quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott
Fabric: Grace by Moda jelly roll
Thread: Masterpiece parchment
Pantograph: Field of Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment