Saturday 12 May 2012

Summer Breeze

This quilt was made by Jenny for her friend Babs using a Moda summer breeze jelly roll and a pattern written by the Lintotts, jelly roll quilt experts extraordinaire. The colours are so fresh. we decided to try a new pantograph - Rebekah's rose which worked very nicely.


Jenny now has a month to add the binding and sew the binding on. The backing was a decorator weight fabric and I'm not convinced it was cotton, so it will be a challenge to hand stitch that binding.


I have another quilt to share with you once Lizzie brings my camera back from school. I'm having a few problems with my Prostitcher so Sunday I'll have to bite the bullet again and clean everything and check connections before starting the next row on Liz's stunning union jack quilt made from shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment