Friday 5 August 2011

Farmer's Wife Friday week 10

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quiltalong has spread like wildfire and I was reluctant to join in initially until I saw the blocks made in modern fabrics by Camille Roskelley on her blog Simplify So I jumped on the band wagon and have started making the blocks with some of Camille's Bliss range which I managed to find and I plan to add some Ruby to it later in the year. I am also taking the opportunity to use up a variety of white on white fabrics from my stash.

The trend is to post your new blocks on a Friday, so here are the blocks I've made this week. I am writing the name and number of the block in a seam allowance on the back of the blocks to keep track of them as there are 111 in all.

44 Gentleman's Fancy

66 Periwinkle


I will post a photo of the blocks so far at the beginning of September when I have a few more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment